Hospitality Chef de Partie
To produce all catering services at the required times to the company’s standards, within the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets. To take responsibility of your section and support the kitchen in the absence of the Senior Chefs.
Accountabilities or “What you have to do”
- preparing , cooking and presenting dishes to a very high standard way.
- manage and run the kitchen on the absence of head chef.
- helping the head chef to develop innovative new dishes and seasonal menus.
- To ensure that the Company's and statutory regulations regarding hygiene, safety, and cleanliness are complied with and all tasks undertaken according to Safeguard and government regulations
- To ensure the prompt service of all meals and services at the required times, to the company’s standard and client expectation in conjunction with the senior Chef/Manager
- To ensure that methods of preparation and presentation comply with current trends and are within budgetary restraints.
- Develop positive employee relationship environment with all team members
- To ensure that all goods are correctly stored and comply with Health & Safety legislation
- To maintain records and carry out all necessary temperature checks in accordance with Sodexo company policy
- To receive any necessary training, meetings and briefings to complete your job responsibilities to the Company and Client standards
- Rotate stock in accordance with company policy to ensure the efficiency of the unit
- To carry out any reasonable request by management pertaining to the service to the client and company
The Ideal Candidate
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Strong financial understanding
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Personal innovation and passion
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Relevant qualification and training
Hospitality chef de partie
Are you a passionate and driven chef de partie to join one of the biggest & best contract catering company in central London? The lucky candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head chef and the executive chef in preparing, cooking and delivering some of the most innovative seasonal and modern dishes and menus using creative techniques and up to date trends London has to offer.
The package and benefits
- Annual salary of £23,000 Based on a 40-hour week.
- Overtime is paid at time and half
- Free access to our on site gym and shop (Unilever discounted products)
- Monday to Friday from 0700 – 1530 - though flexibility is essential
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great progression and development opportunities across with Sodexo and Unilever
- On site training
About the Company
Sodexo develops, manage and deliver's on site services, benefits and reward services, and personal and home services. The company offers various on site services including construction, reception, medical equipment sterilization, cleaning, food, event management, and prisoners rehabilitation services. It also provide benefits and reward services, which ,comprise employee benefits, incentive and recognition programs, expense management, public benefits and gift cards and boxes. In addition the company offers concierge service and in home care services comprising assistance with eating, bathing, walking and house cleaning.