We currently have an opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist the front of house team in the restaurant as required, providing cover for absence or periods of high volume serving customers and undertaking cleaning duties.
- To serve food and beverages to an exceptional standard in a prompt and professional manner.
- Display outstanding customer service skills when dealing with all clients, staff and visitors at all times.
- Assist with conducting stock takes when required
- Keep areas of the kitchen and hospitality area clean and presentable at all times - following the cleaning schedules
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a 'sparking' personality to fit into our team. Someone who has a passion for great service delivery and is always willing to go the extra mile.
Hospitality and catering experience, would be great; fine dining even better; but anyone with great customer care skills should apply for this role.
We operate a dedicated hospitality floor at a leading investment company. Proving high end hospitality to 22 meeting rooms; formal dining, canapés, working lunches, sandwiches and tea&coffee.
We operate between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with the occasional out of hours function.
Fixed term position of 12 months. 40 hours per week, 5 x 8 hour shifts, between 7am until 6pm, with the opportunity for additional overtime. 20 days paid holidays, plus 8 bank holidays, on duty meals, uniform and full training provided.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business