We currently have an opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to join our catering team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Prepare all hospitality food and beverage requests offered to customers
- Assist with the ordering and deliveries as required
- Preparation of all hospitality requirements ensuring all items are available, carry out a service check for each hospitality request
- Keep a record of all hospitality delivered and ensure it is all collected at the stated time
- Ensure hospitality rooms are left tidy
- All used crockery and service ware should be brought back to the kitchen and left in an orderly manner at the wash up.
- Keep van clean and tidy and adhere to all food safety legislation relating to the food transportation of food items
- Control stock and reduce waste
- Complete all records as directed accurately and in timely manner
- Promote good team work and work in a friendly, efficient manner. Actively take part in the sites ‘One team’ ethos
- Ensure all areas within kitchen control are clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Ensure the safety and security of company and client property and money
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; CoSHH
Join our excellent Corporate Services Hospitality team within our Conference Centre. Ideal opportunity for a customer focused candidate. Monday- Friday 09.30-18.00, meals included and free mini bus service from Ascot train station. This is a very hands on role and covers all elements of Hospitality service and delivery.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.