We currently have an opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world class food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
- Support our busy hospitality operations by working a multi-site unit in Central London
- Work in a fast paced environment where teamwork and efficiency is key to keeping to tight schedules and maintaining client & customer satisfaction.
- Support our operation by delivering & serving coffees & teas, formal lunches/dinners, working lunches,a selection of hot & cold buffets, canape & drinks receptions, delivering and Bespoke Events
The Ideal Candidate
- You should have a passion for outstanding customer care, with experience in working as part of a team in a fast paced environment,
- You should have experience in either a hospitality, events, hotels or conferencing environment.
- Full training will be provided.
- UK Drivers License
- Applicants must 18 or over, and eligible to work in the UK.
We are looking for a Hospitality Assistant to join our Birkbeck team, working in a team of 3, you will be expected to work alongside the Management team in delivering Hospitality to our 5 buildings. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience within the hospitality or catering industry, be extremely flexible as some events take place over weekends & evenings.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.