We currently have an opportunity for a Garrison Clerk to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Reactive Calls – Customer contact to establish and record problem details and issue of Works Order id and priority, ensuring information placed on the computer system, agreeing new priorities or delays with supervisors and liaising with customers. Updating any revised details into system. Generation of second WO with priority as required. Calling retained specialised contractors for reactive work as required.
- Follow up calls to PPM faults in agreed format ensuring full details and suitable priority are entered into system as detailed by Supervisors / Operations staff.
- Proactively follow up PPM and Reactive work orders to ensure attendance and completion within required response times.
- Answer calls in a timely and professional manner
- Operate an effective information system with management of paper and computer based document systems.
- Provide ad-hoc system reports as requested by Operations staff
- Manage contractor booking in service as detailed in BMS local operating procedure. During busy help desk periods this duty will be shared with other operations staff.
- Manage access system for ducts and plant rooms as required
- Ensure Key Booking systems are applied and maintained including van booking details
- Act as Fire Warden for Occupied premises
- Work as a pro-active member of the Operations Support Services team, ensuring all areas of the department are supported as required during absences, sickness and leave and during system enhancements
- General other ad-hoc duties that may be required to aid the successful running of the contract.
- You are responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues
- Assist the Trust in reducing healthcare associated infections by being familiar with the Trust’s Hand Decontamination Policy, attend mandatory induction training and be compliant with all hand hygiene standards at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Essential Good I.T. skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication and Literacy skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to comply with service requirements in line with client policies at all times.
- Observance of Health and Safety legislation at all times Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of how a hospital works Previous helpdesk knowledge
Full Time Dispatcher - Portering Department
£8.60 Per Hour
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.