Helpdesk Operator (B2B Customer Service)
Customer Service Centre - no sales
Thorpe Park, Leeds
Sodexos Helpdesk supports the Asset Management of the business, providing expertise in property services and further strengthening our total facilities management capabilities.
Are you looking to commence or continue your Customer Services/Contact Centre career without the hard sell in a supportive team environment..?
As Helpdesk Operator, youll work within a dedicated and supportive team taking inbound and making outbound calls. Youll also be dealing with email queries from customers and/or suppliers, accurately recording requests for service.
If you are a confident, helpful individual who is customer focused and enjoys interaction this is the opportunity for you!
You will be required to work 5 days per week including some evening and weekends. (8.5 hours per day, rota basis) Shifts are between 7am 8pm.
Our customer service centre recently supported comic relief in taking charitable donation calls and they often have themed fun days to promote team building and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone and email in line with client service levels
- Accurately record details of the caller, request and severity work
- Provide high levels of customer and supplier satisfaction, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven data entry ability, good keyboard skills and the ability to work with shared files and folders
- Attention to detail when obtaining and inputting information
- A clear and professional telephone manner
- Proven experience within a customer service role where excellence is paramount
- Demonstrable evidence of developing effective working relationships with key customers / contacts.
- Experience of providing helpdesk or call centre service highly desirable
- Qualified to NVQ level 2 or 3 in Customer Service or Call Handling a distinct advantage (we have supported this qualification and study )
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of working with customer service targets, KPIs (Key performance indicators), SLAs (service level agreements)
- Self-starter driven to succeed with a will to personally develop
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.