We currently have an opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Helpdesk Operator tasks include; recording of events and service failures, chasing and completion of calls, production of Work Request Failures, liaising with NP’s and Contractors including the maintenance of records of live and paid works all in accordance with Schedule 5 (Payment Mechanism) and Quality Assurance Processes
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Completion of worksheet upload spreadsheet
- CAFM System Administration
- Assisting the Helpdesk Supervisor in general office administration duties
- PPE Ordering and keeping records for H&S
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting
- Provide minutes of meetings
- Contract administration
- Covering reception during periods of Receptionist’s absence
- Setting up, and clearing of, the meeting room
- Such other reasonable tasks as may be defined from time to time
The Ideal Candidate
- IT literate, with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Familiar with database applications (Maximo system would be desirable)
- Previous helpdesk experience
- Knowledge of Colchester Garrison
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.