Health and Safety/Quality Officer - Maternity cover
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety and Quality Officer to join our team based at our AstraZeneca contract in Macclesfield.
This is an important role which provides wide exposure to Quality & Compliance with a unique opportunity to learn the varied and diverse activities and has great opportunities for future career progression.
This position is based from Cheshire however a small amount of travel is expected within the UK to other sites
- Manage the UK compliance Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPA) tracker and site RAG plans to ensure the contract operations comply with best practice and legislative requirements.
- Support a quality culture which secures effective implementation of policy, procedures and responsibilities throughout the Sodexo operational delivery.
- Coordinates the non-conformance reporting process across the UK Sites
- Support the review and development of, risk assessments, non-conformance reports (NCRs) and root cause analysis (RCA) with operational staff.
- Support consistent application and communication of Sodexo compliance policies and procedures.
- Providing proactive support to sites and reactive support following external regulatory audits.
- Co-ordinate the reporting of compliance related information for Client reviews.
- Delivery of training for key GxP compliance topics.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working within a high profile organisation.
- Experience of working with safety and quality systems
- Awareness of current Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent organisational, communication and administration skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process