Head of HR and Finance Systems UK&I
We are currently recruiting an experienced Head of HR and Finance Systems to join our team in our Salford Quays office. You will lead a team that compromises of (SAP Functional Lead and a SAP Team Leader ) along with a much wider team delivering IS&T services to the transversal functions of HR and Finance and represent the UK&I region in development and execution of HRIS and Finance Process and Systems strategy in conjunction with the Global and Regional HR, Finance and IS&T senior stakeholders.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate candidate who has experience of working at a very senior level, leading teams and delivering projects in the UK&I and ideally internationally as this role has a global reach. You will have a strong knowledge of working closely with HR and Finance to take the business offering to the next level and ensure an excellent customer experience. This role is a change and service management role. The role comes with a very competitive salary, annual bonus and excellent benefits and lots of scope to progress your career globally.
- Financial and budget management
- Service and project portfolio management
- Lead the teams delivering IS&T services to the transversal functions of HR and Finance
- Manage the SAP Competency Center for UK& I which is at the heart of information systems supporting UK& I business.
- Project management applying standard methodology ensuring delivery on time, on budget, fit to purpose, with high level of solution quality and achieving business case objectives including ROI.
- Represent the UK&I region in development and execution of HRIS and Finance Process and Systems strategy in conjunction with the Global HR, Finance and IS&T senior stakeholders
- Strongly contribute to the strategic and operational delivery of IS&T services as member of the regional IS&T Leadership team
- Role model Sodexo Management behaviours across the platform and ensure robust performance management systems are in place across the team
- Challenge poor or negative behaviours and hold others to account in the moment
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.