Head of Portfolio Analysis
As a Head of Portfolio Analysis you will manage a team of specialist property analysts and economists providing services to our Integrator clients across all aspects of the property life-cycle including (but not limited to):
- estates strategy development,
- estates portfolio planning,
- property finance and cost analysis,
- property performance analysis,
- asset management and replacement (life cycle planning, forward maintenance planning),
- People and Workplace management
- Capital projects and investment management.
- Facilities management
- Energy/Utilities management.
- Investment Appraisal and Business case development.
- Supply chain performance.
- Support the delivery of Integrator
We are proud to have been awarded an exciting new Government contract with a large scale property portfolio and are seeking facilities management professionals, ideally with managing agent/integrator model experience You'll also support the transformation and change management this new contract will bring, working alongside a dedicated team for the business segment
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs.
Our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce overall costs to the taxpayer.
• Build (recruit), develop and lead a team of specialist property analysts and economists providing services to Integrator clients across all aspects of the property life-cycle.
• Deliver Business Intelligence and Insight to the Integrator client and Sodexo team.
• Define, design, develop, test and deploy reporting work maintaining an audit trail and quality version and source control for all reporting products.
• Ensure that reporting standards, sources control and versioning processes are established.
• Instil a culture of curiosity in the team that drives good insight and outcomes that can be measured in number, value and quality.
• Be able to understand and technically handle data that is both Objective and Subjective.
• Accountability for hiring top talent and developing them, and the existing team – to develop a world class function
• Manage team performance by setting objectives, performance metrics and conducting reviews
• Support the Director of Business Analysis in the delivery of Integrator (client-facing), BA and BI services
• Establish good working relationships with IS&T and the wider business and Service Operations platform.
• Support the implementation of a process of continuous improvement and innovation that optimises gain-share and service improvement opportunities within Integrator contracts.
• Ensure that the systems, data, reporting and analysis infrastructure that supports the Integrator business, meets the requirement of both the business and the portfolio of clients. This includes support for the development and delivery of the Integrator IT Strategy.
• Support the development and growth of the Integrator business by working with the Leadership team to develop a pipeline of opportunities and support with business development and sales activity.
• Support the development and growth of the Defence and Government Services business.
• Support the sales and bid activity in the Segment where determined.
• Build good relationships with stakeholders across the business
• Supporting the client's transition to the integrator role ensuring the appropriate systems and processes are in place, and where possible, have been tested and are fully established prior to Go-Live of the integrator model.
• Ensure organisational development interventions are used to drive cultural / transformational step change required in DWP and internally – utilising appropriate internal/external third parties as required.
• Collaborate with service operations and transversal functions.
• Ensure all operational activity is carried out in compliance with all established standards and Group policies;
• Act as a Sodexo ambassador and SME of the integrator model for future pipeline opportunities
• Identify, Develop and implement IT systems, infrastructure and processes which will support the integrator operating model and ensure all governance and SLA requirements are met (if not exceeded).
• Effective risk management methods are in place to mitigate adverse delivery impacts on the strategy
The Ideal Candidate
• Management experience – including mentoring and performance management of individuals.
• Ability to lead the delivery of change with a proven track record of delivering system.
• Experience of handling objective and subjective data sets and the maintenance thereof.
• Experience of managing real-time reporting using real-time and batch data interfaces.
• Experience of delivering work within an OGC – MSP and/or Prince 2 framework
• Proven track record in uncovering insight and intelligence through leading indicators and predictive measures.
• Proven Financial skills in presenting ROI, NPV backed business cases.
• Proven ability to identify team objectives, develop strategies and deliver results.
• Ability to build, lead, manage, motivate and empower teams to successfully achieve of common goals
• Ability and tenacity to operate and deliver within a changing business and market environment – demonstrate resilience at times of high pressure
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations, and strong facilitation skills in order to align cross-functional team interests with wider strategy.
• Relevant under-graduate degree or equivalent qualification
• Analytical with exceptional numerical skills and an eye for detail
• Highly organised, comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment
• Strong Customer Focus
• Post graduate / industry qualification
Competitive salary + benefits
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.