Head of Customer Experience Reception & Concierge
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that placesquality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity then this may be of interest. We are recruiting several roles for a new iconic campus in Cambridge. A billion dollar research and development hub in the heart of Cambridge is due to open in 2019 for our client in the Pharmaceutical sector.
Sodexo are building a brand new team to support the solution design and operational readiness in preparation of the new Campus for 2019. These opportunities will lead the team and will potentially lead the teams to work in the new full time structure once the Campus is up and running. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work on an exciting new iconic project in Cambridge.
Sodexo are recruiting for a Head of Customer Experience Reception & Concierge to be accountable for the customer experience work and services for the new site. The services will include reception, conference centre, floor captains, meeting room booking and management etc.
Ideally the Head of Customer Experience will have experience in a soft services FM role and have exposure to managing a high end customer service environment. Front of house experience within a hotel environment would be essential to success for this role.
In close conjunction with Sodexos corporate policies, current brand proposition, the NCS Solution Director, the Interim Site C-Ex SME, other internal key stakeholders and the client FM Service Director, the NCS Site Design and Build Team, client policies and key stakeholders
To create the comprehensive C-Ex portfolio of services. These will include:
- The reception service
- The conference centre service
- The Ask FM & The floor captains service
- The AV Geek Squad service
- The concierge service
- Affiliated digital platforms and services
- To produce Service Strategy and Concept of Operations Documents
- To develop the commercial elements of the offer
- To oversee the consolidation and or production of all required, FMOR work
- Overseeing any pilots and trials we wish to run as part of the service design validation process (e.g. new technologies or ways of working)
The Ideal Candidate
- Bright, enthusiastic and intelligent
- Steeped in the services and industry
- High EQ with high people skills that can allow them to thrive in a creative, fast paced and soft culture
- Practical problem solving abilities
- Immaculate presenting skills (i.e. presenting to audiences and quality of documents)
- Agile and flexible team player
- Creative and innovative
- Tech savvy
- Solutions development experience
- Experience of similar projects
- Clearly demonstrable track record and expertise within this service portfolio (essential)
- Ideally someone who has held senior operational / business development positions specifically relating to this service area
Not essential but will be seen as differentiators:
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of contemporary / cutting-edge software technology relevant to the FM market, but in particular, these services
- Experience of service and org design
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Project Management acumen and skills
- Knowledge of process mapping and architecture
- Relevant industry qualifications/ accreditations
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in blue chip environments and with senior stakeholders
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process