HR Customer Service Assistant
We are always looking to meet with talented people who could join our HR Shared Services team, should a position arise. The team provides excellent front line customer support to the Sodexo business, working in a team; you will be involved in taking phone calls relating to HR advice and resolving queries related to HR processes. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a career in HR and is passionate about customer service.
The team work closely together and often have social events to promote team building, the Corporate Social Responsibility and the Social Committee love to arrange events such as taking part in the ‘Great Manchester Run’ to raise money for our nominated charity.
These roles involves a shift pattern of 7.45am - 4.15pm and 8.45am - 5.15pm. These are alternated weekly.
If you would want to be considered for one of these roles, please upload a copy of your CV and we will be in contact when the opportunities arise.
This role involves providing a HR Helpdesk query handling service for customers, handling calls in a responsive, efficient and customer focused manner. Working to Service Level Agreements, and using a Customer Service Management system to log calls that can’t be resolved immediately, you will seek to answer a variety of questions related to pay, annual leave, sickness, travel and new starters. Reporting to the HR Customer Service Team Leader, you will support other teams during busy periods and liaise with other departments when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a busy call orientated environment and be familiar with contact centre principles and ethics
- Customer service focused and committed to providing a helpful, friendly, responsive HR service
- Ability to identify situations, which could result in potential customer complaints, in order to prevent the complaint from occurring
- Well organised with ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Good verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work cooperatively within a team and on own initiative
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
Up to £18,000 dependent on experience + Bonus + 20 days holiday + opportunity to join the Sodexo Flexible Benefits Scheme + Pension + Childcare Vouchers.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing the individual to tailor a reward package to suit their needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet Card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.