HR Advisor (Part Time Maternity Cover)
We have an opportunity for a HR Advisor to join the team on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Based out of our Dublin office this role will provide support and advice to the business on ER related issues, working directly with the HR Director and Operations team to drive growth profitability through employee productivity and satisfaction.
Providing advice and support to your customer group, you will build relationships and become the trusted advisor for the business. This is a varied role and has a key focus on Employee Relations. It's an excellent opportunity to utilise your HR experience within a large organisation.
- Provide support and advice to the business; working directly with the HR Director and Operations team to drive business growth and profitability through employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Drive effective Employee Relations strategies within the division that supports the Corporate Services and overall HR Strategy – With a heavy focus on Employee relations.
- Support, advise and deploy support relating to: Recruitment, Employee Development, Employee Relations, TUPE, Unions, Reward, Engagement and HR reporting.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role, with exposure to ER, TUPE and Unions
- Ideally CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Generalist HR experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Technical expertise in Employee Relations.
Specific purpose cover for maternity leave - working 25 hours per week, Mon to Fri 08.30am - 1.30pm
About the Company
We deliver a diverse range of onsite services to our clients ranging from construction, food services and reception through to security and ground maintenance in offices, schools, hospitals, prisons, military basis, oil rigs and hospitality events. We have an unrivalled reputation for building long lasting partnerships with our clients, enabling them to focus on their core business whilst improving the quality of life for their customers.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and we understand that the best people can only be recruited and retained through encouragement, investment and support therefore we value the contribution our employees make to the business and continuously celebrate their achievements.
We have a passionate commitment to diversity and inclusion and believe each team member has something unique to offer. By embracing this diversity, we enhance our business, strengthen our offer and create an inclusive environment where everyone feels able to fully contribute