Sodexo are looking to welcome a Gym Manager to our team at a prestigious corporate office campus in central London.
We are looking for a dynamic individual that can lead a small team to deliver an outstanding customer focussed fitness and wellbeing service to over 3000 employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience of running a private gym at a corporate site, as well as a passion for health and wellbeing. By leading innovative fitness and wellbeing programmes, you’ll inspire your team to improve the quality of life for people with all levels of ability, in turn delivering a service that encourages everyone to exercise.
- Ensure all staff comply with health & safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Ensure all equipment and services are properly maintained
- Lead three direct reports effectively, delegating duties as necessary and developing staff to ensure a continuously high level of service
- Carry out stock checks and order consumables/stock
- Be responsible for the overall gym operation
- Seek to ensure all customers enjoy their visit
- Create an environment focused around the customer
- To work within agreed budgets
- Be responsible for the class schedule, making sure that classes meet customer and client expectations
- This list is not exhaustive, but is intended to provide an overview of the requirements of the Gym Manager role
The Ideal Candidate
We need you to:
- have a positive, encouraging attitude
- have a passion for fitness & wellbeing
- be able to encourage people of all abilities to participate in fitness
Ideally, you will:
- be REPs level 3 qualified
- have gym management experience in a similar setting
- hold an IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- have a track record of delivering great results against KPIs
- £26,400 - £30,000 per annum
- Flexible benefits scheme
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.