Group Manager (Catering and Hospitality management)
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your operational management career. We are looking to recruit a Group Manager to work across two sites delivering Catering Services for a large corporate client in Dublin.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of designated caterings services to the Client organisation against the agreed service level, for both qualitative and financial targets.
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved as required by the contract specification by “walking the services provided” and reviewing service excellence on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all company tools in relation to marketing, retail and sales initiatives are being adopted as requested in order to meet the client’s expectations
- Adhere to Company policy and standards and deal with continual non compliance through appropriate performance management routes
- Review all opportunities to ensure that you and your team are driving Sodexo revenue and maximizing labour productivity
- Produce a weekly performance report for your Account
- Ensure compliance at all times and comply with all client and company policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction and performance management through Performance Development Reviews
- Lead and manage your client reviews and meeting schedules with an agenda and review process
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process