Group Cluster Manager
This is a career enhancing role and an opportunity for an experienced Cluster Facilities Manager to really take the lead and deliver exceptional services at one of our brand new IFM contracts.
You will work across 6 client sites including Greenwich and Cambridge with the main head office being based in Reading Berkshire.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of 6 client sites, the main location being Reading in Berkshire with a full working knowledge of the areas and buildings within the client sites.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance with policies, systems and procedures in place for
- Ensure adequate control and monitoring is applied to all finance activities undertaken.
- Ensure consistency in process and procedures deployed in operational delivery of services across all sites/contracts.
- To represent Sodexo on technical questions from both internal and external auditors
- Support the Account Management teams and other stakeholders in the delivery of all services within the scope of the role
- Ensure that all services within the scope of the role are adequately resourced, and the required infrastructure is in place in order to manage the service, track cost and value, and to ensure that contract level information has the granularity required to make well informed decisions.
- Coach and mentor members of the team delivering Sodexo services.
- Interact with customers and take positive action in order to ensure that Sodexo are the supplier of choice for all services
- Contribute to the overall management of the business
- Ensure that all services costs are correctly applied and charged according to the terms of an applicable contract.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of facilities Management in a high pressured and fast moving environment
- Ability to develop increasing individual effectiveness through leadership, motivation, communication, coaching and training
- Experience of Managing teams
- Financially astute and experienced in managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process