We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and creative Graphic Designer to join our team and lead the creation of artwork that has high visual impact.
The role involves listening to your internal customers and understanding their needs before making design decisions. You'll develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the customer's objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Interpret your customer's needs and develop a design concept to suit their needs
- Estimate the time required to complete the work
- Where appropriate, liaise with external design companies and printers, commissioning illustrators and photographers and providing quotes for any external design support or materials required
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for bid documents, presentations and site visit booklets
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to business solution managers
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Continually look or better ways to create tenders and communicate ideas in a candid and consistent manner
- Demonstrate appreciation of diverse thoughts and perspectives and encourage and accept feedback and conflicting opinions
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with external printers and agencies, over the production of material
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media through workshops, professional publications and societies, particularly design programes such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Manage more than one design brief at a time and allocate the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualification in graphic design
- Experience of a similar position
- High attention to detail
- Good commercial savvy
- Strong time management skills
- Can-do attitude
- Self motivated and able to manage multiple pieces of work
- £competitive annual salary
- Flexible benefits scheme
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.