Global Food Service Performance Analyst
Sodexo has an opportunity for a Global Food Service Performance Analystin our Gaithersburg, MD or in a Sodexo Eurpoean office!!
- Support to the Global Food Team through analytics, research, tracking and reporting
- Use your strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Monitor various data flows and resolves issues as they arise while working with Business Partners driving towardpermanent resolution.
- Playsan integral role in contributing to a culture of consumer and shopper insights throughout the organization liaising with multiple stakeholders including the global food platform, regional food platform and segment teams.
- Evaluates technical solutions which meet operational, reporting, client, and business needs to present data and tools to permit them to be stewards of the systems they support.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Deliver monthlyfinancial reports and consolidated global reports
- Support creation of bi-monthly insights publications
- Create andcommunicate the story behind data analysis to key stakeholdersto support development of services and programs
The Ideal Candidate
- Excel as a data visualization tool
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years experience in data analysis
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Visio, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Strong Communication and Organization Skills
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defense sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland