We are currently looking to recruit an experienced General Manger to join the team at Heathrow.
This role is key in ensuring the smooth day to day running of one of our most prestigious 1st Class/Business Class lounges. Your role will be to ensure the customers have an outstanding hospitality experience, whether these are families going on holiday or a corporate traveller attending a meeting.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
- To act as the primary representative for Sodexo within the lounge
- Oversee the daily operation of the lounges, ensuring commitments are delivered in accordance with client expectations, and continually adding value to the contract through innovation and pro-activeness.
- You will also be required to financially manage the contract, working towards achieving financial and non-financial targets.
- This is an exceptional role that will involve staff training, recruitment, setting objectives and motivating teams therefore optimising staff engagement.
- Working with the food and beverage teams you will also help to bring innovation to the food offering on site
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in providing ‘high-end’ quality in customer service and product.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise importance
- Passion for food and innovation
- Excellent client relationship management
- Cost control
- IT Skills
- Flexible, able to cover shifts if required
£Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.