- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure that the safety signs are used appropriately at all times
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Sodexo.
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning Supervisor/Business Manager any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health & Safety Legislation
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule
- A relevant qualification, including NVQs BICSc
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry
Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, reward schemes and training/development opportunities.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.