We currently have an opportunity for a Garrison Clerk to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Liaise with Unit QM and Mess Managers on the occupation and use of all SLA within the Garrison
- Compile a monthly accommodation SITREP for SSSA in accordance with instructions.
- Produce the monthly SLA return.
- Provide and distribute Non Availability Certificates for the Offr and WO & Sgt Messes under the direction of the Garrison QM
- When deployed operate the DIO Infrastructure Management System TRIRIGA in regard to management and allocation of SLA.
- Process applications for SSSA in accordance with current instructions and maintain an up to date record of all SSSA occupancy. Liaise as appropriate with HCR Head Office
- Process Hard FM Barrack Damages in accordance with current instructions, maintain database and assess recovery of costs to Public Funds.
- Process 25Mtr Range, NBC Chamber, BeaverFit Equipment and Assault Course bookings when required by the RQMS.
- Undertake bookings of the Garrison JR SLA in the absence of the Barrack Manager.
- At the direction of the relevant Authority Personnel perform general duties in accordance with Staff Duties for Administrative Support Staff (Para 1.1, Appendix 3, Section 7 of Part 3 to Schedule 4 of the Project Agreement).
The Ideal Candidate
- Appropriate IT Qualifications i.e. (ECDL)
- Demonstrable clerical/administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a military environment
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.