Front of House Supervisor
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Front of House Supervisor to join our team.
Reporting to the Chef Manager, you will manage the front of house operation including the employees and service standards.
As a Front of House Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- The ordering of soft beverages, accurate cashing up after service, printing menus and weekly stock takes
- Managing the hospitality booking service including organising and delivery to the required standards
- Ensuring that excellent levels of service are being delivered to the customers during service
- Ensuring that all equipment used is in safe working order, checked regularly and any faults reported to management, ensure equipment is not used until safe
- Identifying and maximise up selling opportunities for profitable sales growth
- Actioning customer compliments by praising staff and resolve complaints satisfactorily, referring to your line manager where necessary
- Comply with all Sodexo Company policies and procedures and client site rules and regulations
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good financial awareness
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills and a proactive team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- RIPHH Intermediate Food Safety Certificate
About the Company
Sodexo andour clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.