Front of House General Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a Front of House General Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Front of House General Assistant you will be responsible for:
Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers between three Catering outlets
Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
Previous deli and restaurant experience (although training will be given)
Possess good customer service skills
Good communication skills - written and verbal
The ability to demonstrate great team work
The ability to follow instructions
Work well within a team environment as well as on their own
- This is an 8 week Fixed Term Contract when the position will be reviewed
- We operate Demand Led Scheduling that will be discussed in detail at interview
- Rate of pay for those over 25 years of age £7.55 per hour
- Working 09.00 - 15.00 Monday to Friday
- Duties include - setting up counters ready for a busy meal service, serving on counters / tills during service, canteen vending, hospitality duties, plate wash and pot wash duties, hygiene and cleaning duties.
- We require our staff to be flexible and versatile to meet the needs of our Clients and customers
- Previous catering experience preferred but more importantly is having strong customer service skills
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.