Front of House General Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a Front of House General Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Front of House General Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous deli and restaurant experience (although training will be given)
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to follow instructions
- Work well within a team environment as well as on their own
This position is subject to security clearance. You must have a full British passport or 5 years residence in Great Britain or 3 years if you are from the EU.
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.