Foreign National Administrator
HMP Bronzefield are currently recruiting for a Foreign National Administrator.
As a Foreign National Administrator, you will ensure quality recording of documents and statistics in relation to foreign national residents is kept.
HMP/YOI Bronzefield is a closed local prison serving courts across the South of England. Our mission is to deliver quality of life services which make a meaningful difference to women in the criminal justice system by supporting them to change their lives for the better. To achieve this we focus on providing needs-based services and programmes to rehabilitate and improve the well-being of our women.
We house up to 572 women (approximately 14.5% of the national female prison population). The women in our custody have a diverse and complex set of needs and range from mothers and babies, young offenders, life and long term sentenced women, short to mid-term sentenced women, foreign nationals and women on remand.
We have been awarded a bronze accreditation by Investors in People for our commitment to our staff, their development, engagement and investment in a sustainable future.
Sodexo Justice aims to change lives for the better by reducing reoffending and improving the quality of life for those under our supervision and in our care. We deliver safe, effective and innovative custodial and community rehabilitation services that challenge offending behaviour, protect the public and offer individuals the opportunity to change their lives for the better. We deliver the total operation of five prisons within the UK and own six Community Rehabilitation Companies in partnership with crime reduction charity Nacro.
- Maintain all Immigration paperwork & Logs.
- Liaise with Embassies within timeframes
- Work cross departmentally
- Communicate with the Home Office.
- Provide cover for the Foreign National Coordinator in times of absence and Leave.
- Minute taking of the Diversity & Inclusion meeting
- Complete all paperwork in relation to Embassy contact as per PSI.
- Ensure quality recording of documents and statistics relating to foreign national prisoners is produced and provided to the Diversity Manager.
- Provide administrative support to the Foreign National Coordinator, including compiling statistics, co-ordinating meetings and reviews, diary management & schedule appointments
- Complete up to date spreadsheets in relation to Complaints (DIRF) Discrimination Incident Reporting Form
- Keep up to date with current and upcoming legislation changes and communicate as appropriate.
- All required reports completed and delivered within set timescales
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate Consistently to the Sodexo Values
- Understanding of barriers that foreign nationals face while in custody
- Ability to build positive relationships with key agencies
- Motivated and able to work alone
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of Prison Service Order 4630
- Knowledge of Immigration paperwork
- Second Language
£19,375.30 per annum + £287.75 London weighting recurring every month.
37.5 hours per week
Excellent benefits including season ticket loans, free meals, free parking, subsidised gym membership, group discount schemes, pension and 28 days holiday.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying ;for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.