Food and Beverage Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- serving customers
- clearing tables
- replenishing food areas
- re stocking the bar area and working on the bar to service guests champagne, cocktails and other beverages
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level.
- Good numerical and written/verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven experience in sector including cash handling and customer service
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Basic Food Hygiene qualification
- Basic Health and Safety qualification
Food and Beverage Assistant to work in the Virgin Holidays Lounge at Manchester Airport.
Duties include - engaging with customers, replenishing food areas, drinks displays and serving at the bar area. Table clearing and supporting in the kitchen when required to do so.
casual contract - earliest start 6:00am / latest finish 2pm. weekend work included.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.