Food Service and Marketing Supervisor
We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service and Marketing Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Hold weekly or daily huddles as required with the team
- Run incentives for team to drive the sales
- Conduct daily reviews of the front counters and rectify any issues
- Comply to all client policies / procedures
- Conduct all required training with the front of house team
- Ensure the team are adhering to all statutory and company legislation
- To attend team / client meetings, as required
- Use all channels of communication available to promote the services, including Facebook
- Complete all administration accurately
- Act as a key holder and duty manager in absence of managers
- Collect, review and action, customer feedback in conjunction with the deputy manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous catering experience
- Knowledge and experience of using social media platforms
- Computer literate
- Passion to succeed and willingness to learn
- Supervisory or team leading experience
Working 12.30 - 19.30, Monday to Thursday, and 12.00 - 16.00 Fridays,
term time only, although some over time maybe required
You would be working in a busy college, as part of a team of 20.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.