Food Service Assistant / F&B Assistant
We have a Weekend position available working 20 hours per week Saturday and Sunday.
The setting up for service, serving the boarders during mealtimes and cleaning down of the dining areas are amongst the duties for this position. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided,
Additional Duties Include:
- To prepare and assist in any special functions, which may sometimes be outside normal working hours
- To report and take action on customer and client complaints or compliments and any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, and unfit food or other irregularities
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time
- To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time
- To train new colleagues by showing them tasks and how things are done.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Food Service Assistants to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay and company benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.