Food Service Assistant - Cork
We are currently seeking a Food Service Assistant to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Provide Excellent Customer Care.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, cleanliness and neatness ensuring full uniform is worn at times. To comply with Statutory Hygiene Regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company's standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP.
- To serve the customer to the company's standard.
- To promote a friendly and welcome atmosphere, and utilise selling techniques to the benefit both the company and the Client.
- General Cleaning Duties.
- To act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Till experience an advantage
- Experience in food handling, cleaning and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene or HACCP.
- Further training, will be provided by the organisation.
- Customer Service – a strong commitment and track record in providing a high level of customer service in a busy environment.
- Communication – good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate positively to customers at all level.
- Flexibility – the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment.
Food Service Assistant
Monday to Friday
30 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.