Floor Coordinator Team Leader
This position requires a proactive customer focused individual with exceptional eye for detail and the ability to communicate and built relationships at all levels. The person needs to be a forward thinker with a methodical approach, exceptional planning, and excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to challenge in order to further develop the service offer.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor Team performance and report to FOH Supervisor
- Motivate Team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to Team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Encourage creativity and risk taking
- Suggest and organize Team building activities
- Ensure that all building users experience the highest level of service in a pleasant, clean, and safe environment
- Demonstrate ownership of problems and relay solutions in a timely manner
- Provide extremely high levels of customer service
- Enforce the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, security and Health & Safety to all floor occupants
- To own and take responsibility for all floor areas and ensure that a 5 star customer service is experienced by all facility users
- To be the first point of contact for building occupants
- To be visible to all users and build relationships with all levels of users
- To ensure the floor areas are compliant to health and safety procedures
- To ensure that the floor areas are compliant to environmental procedures
- To ensure that the site rules are enforced
- To report all faults and issues to the relevant service partner through the QFM system
- To monitor and review the Multi-Functional devices around the floors
- To monitor and review the vending hubs and drinks machines in the allocated areas
- To have full working knowledge of the building including all services
- Conduct regular floor walks and audits
- Monitor stationary hubs as required
- Fully understand print and reprographics fulfilment and advise users accordingly
- Provide AV support to all meeting room users
- Monitor meeting room facilities including all AV equipment, report and chase any faults with the relevant departments
- Follow and tack any call through the helpdesk
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous team leading experience of providing similar service as part of a multi skilled workforce to blue chip organizations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on service excellence
- Understanding and experience of ensuring focus is on individual customer needs, capable of anticipating any needs whilst meeting required service levels
- Immaculate appearance and cleanliness principles
- Understanding the needs of the client, willing to adjust to their requirements
- Capable of conversing with people of all levels
- Reliable and trustworthy, with ability to work on own
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- Excellent listening, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle feedback in a calm, structured, and professional manner
- A friendly and positive team player, who can work with people at all levels
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment and to balance conflicting deadline
We are looking for a qualified team leader to guide the Floor Coordinator Team. You will responsible for supervising and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a Team Leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, you will possess excellent communication and delegation skills and should be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
About the Company
Sodexo andour clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.