We currently have an opportunity for a Floor Captain to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To provide a 5 star customer service experience to users of the floor plate and Meeting Rooms
- To be the first point of contact for building occupants on the floor plate
- To be visible to all users and build relationships with all levels of user
- To report any Health & Safety concerns and carry out visual checks for any defects or possible near misses
- To ensure that the floor area is compliant to environmental procedure
- To ensure that the site rules are followed and to assist the building users in adhering to these
- To report all faults and issues to the relevant service partner as directed by the site services manager
- To monitor and review the Multi-Functional Devices around the floor, top up paper and report faults
- To monitor and service the vend hubs and stationery hubs in the allocated areas, top up consumables as required
- To work as part of the business support team and use the Ai helpdesk to log and close out work orders
- To provide an induction to building users for the allocated area
- To have a full working knowledge of the building including all services, technology, day to day office equipment
The Ideal Candidate
- A high level of customer services / host experience in prestigious environments
- Previous experience of providing similar service bundles via a multi-skilled workforce to blue chip organisations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service
- Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with role requirements
- Experience with focusing on individual customer requirements and care whilst meeting required service levels
- Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive manner such as not to affect AZ’s business, reputation or share value.
- Ability to handle feedback in a calm, structured and professional manner.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to challenge ideas and opinions in sometimes confrontational situations
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.