We currently have an opportunity for a Fitness Instructor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist in the management and development of the facilities including associated areas and activities.
- To comply with Health and Safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- To ensure all equipment and services are properly maintained.
- To carry out all duties effectively, ensuring a continuously high level of service.
- To be responsible for the gym, the equipment and all aspects related to the gym and sports. To make sure all members are correctly screened, inducted and that suitable fitness programmes are issued and regularly reviewed and updated.
- To assist with the class schedule, making sure that classes meet with customer requirements and assist in the regular class timetable review.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong customer service skills and experience with at least one year within the fitness industry.
- To be qualified to a minimum of REPs Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking.
- Knowledge and awareness of the Fitness Industry.
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential.
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service teams and service personnel to achieve results
- Experience teaching a wide range of exercise classes (e.g. Spin, circuits) is desirable
- Interest and experience organising and running sports leagues and competitions is desirable.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.