Finance Hub Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit two Finance Administrators based at our Finance Hub in our Salford Office, close by Media City.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be part of a small, enthusiastic team who is responsible for providing finance and administration support to the Healthcare function across the UK.
As Finance Administrator you’ll process financial transactions accurately and in accordance with policies, procedures and audit requirements, providing an efficient and effective finance administrative support service to the Healthcare business at all times.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Carry out trading procedures in accordance with the Sodexo Policy, delivering timely and accurate transactional processing, payroll services and creation of purchase orders, whilst ensuring compliance for area of responsibility
- Timely raising and receipting of purchase orders, reporting on commitments, reviewing and adjusting commitments where directed, alongside communication of work flow issues
- Complete the Cash Payment Trading Summary, input and accept invoices / dummies onto the E-prophIT system and request subsequent credit notes
- Complete stock and cash transfers between the accounts as required
- Complete the input of stock take in line with trading periods
- Update / maintain stock summary sheets in conjunction with the stores co-ordinator to assist in review of the information
- Record and balance Vending transactions against audit numbers and input onto E-prophIT
- Ensure the accurate recording and collation of all trading documentations ready for period end submission is carried out across all sites
- Ensure agency pay information is communicated to Blue arrow and uploaded in to Essbase on a weekly basis
- Production and distribution of payroll reports for budget holders to verify, in accordance with specified timescales.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of completing finance administration tasks
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Calm, professional and confident telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages; particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Knowledge of systems such as UDC Payroll and e-Prophit would be advantageous
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
37.5 hours per week, flexibility is a must. Occasional weekend work may be required.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.