Were currently looking to recruit two finance assistants to support one of our national corporate services contracts.
You will provide day-to-day support around a significant number of Finance, Accounting and Administrative tasks on a monthly basis as well as supporting the Finance Manager and play a key role during the month end process
- Support site based operational staff in how to operate & transact more efficiently
- Ensure all administrative and support tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Be able to provide financial information at the request of the Client.
- Delivery and completion of month-end activity in particular Client invoices which requires significant and accurate data input.
- Acting as key contact point for Site Managers & Site based operational and admin staff in and around Financial support and activities, providing guidance, support and education on specific areas of activity
The Ideal Candidate
- AAT or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential
- A strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage a conflicting and competing workload
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst achieving deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise, manage your own workload, be flexible, cope with demand and achieve deadlines
- A team player attitude with an individual sense of ownership
- A structured but flexible manner of working
- Strong relationship management skills
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process