Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to manage the financial responsibilities for a high profile, prestigious client site in Reading. Your role will be based in Reading but you will also support our client sites across Europe. It is essential for you to have experience in managing the month end financial process and to produce monthly financial results for our client account.
You will have high attention to detail and be proficient in systems with experience in month end accruals, variance reporting, journals, pre payments, accounts payable, PO raising and invoicing.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Non-IFM PO CIM accruals review with Facilities Management admin
- Sync Accenture Journal Team for monthly schedules
- Review P&L variance reporting, post relevant accruals and prepayments
- Month end Reporting, review calls
- Produce annual budget and forecast
- Raise all large annual POs
- Chase queries with Accenture AP
- Monitor and process EVL transactions
- Highlight any issues or risks which may impact the successful delivery of the contract
- Provide Business Partnering to the Portfolio Managers and Site and Regional Leads
- Produce ad-hoc reports for the Finance Director
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional Excel skills and proficient in Word, PowerPoint & finance software
- Creative and ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive, working quickly and accurately under pressure whilst achieving deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, ability to take ownership for a number of projects from beginning to end
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A structured but flexible manner of working with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Emotionally intelligent with an ability to remain calm and assertive under pressure
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all tasks carried out
- AAT or ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience within the facilities management sector is desirable but not essential
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process