Field Estates Territory Manager (Property/Premises/Facilities Management)
As Field Estates Territory Manager, you'll be responsible for customer/client liaison and stakeholder management - specialising in engagement, you'll gain a good understanding of planned and reactive maintenance requirements.
You'll ensure supply chain and building compliance through effective and well communicated proactive service management. You'll lead service improvement, oversee project delivery, ultimately ensuring that all buildings are kept safe, operational and available for our client/end users.
We're seeking a customer focused facilities management/estates professional, ideally with managing agent/integrator model experience to support the transformation and change management this Government contract will bring. This role is essential to the contract's success with a large scale property portfolio working alongside a dedicated team for this growing business segment.
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs. Our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce overall costs to the taxpayer.
- Ensure that client properties are open and operating at all times, assets are maintained, statutory requirements are met and that the supply chain is operating in accordance with SLA within a set geographical area (territory)
- Effective collaboration with the client supply chain members (TFM, security, FF&E, project management and lease/landlord) to ensure exceptional customer service is provided on a daily basis to the DWP.
- Address any supply chain member performance issues to the satisfaction of the Authority and escalate as required in accordance with SLA
- Maintain a visible presence to employees and suppliers, identifying process improvements within the field which will improve service delivery standards to the estate.
- Propose, implement and monitor specific service solutions in order to achieve savings and productivity requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive experience gained in an integrator, managing agent or similar operating model/the delivery of outsourced management services
- Experience of building constructive and effective relationships with internal and external service providers
- Demonstrable experience in FM/premises/property related industry within Estates and/or any of the Supply Chain towers
- Effective presentation skills with the mental agility to ‘think on feet’ and provide convincing answers with practical solutions.
- CAFM and management information reporting
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Ability to interpret and utilise data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and effective relationship building
- Able to achieve set standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative but with the support of a wider team
- Public sector experience
- Related FM qualifications
*We are not seeking Technical Services or M&E experience, we require you to have more of an understanding in facilities management delivery
Competitive salary of £38,000-£40,000 DOE + benefits including car, bonus, pension, flexible benefits scheme fund
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a flexible benefits scheme fund, allowing you to tailor a reward package from your fund to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.