The Facilities Operative role is responsible for delivering the day to day facilities services across the floors and buildings of the site. The key focus for this role is to ensure that all services are delivered in a confident efficient and timely manner with least interruption to the customer.
- Service, replenish stocks, clean and maintain all housekeeping areas within your allocated
working floor to the Sodexo required standards set out, ensuring customer requirements
are met and their needs are anticipated at all times.
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your
duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Daily replenish clean and fill vending areas with supply's following sodexo guidelines set out
- Collect, segregate and maintain all waste collection ensuring that all bins internal and
external are kept in good order at all times
- Manage the collection and disposal of confidenational waste to the designated container
- Supply and replenish stationary cupboards to the set predetermined levels and items
- Carry out basic meeting rooms checks and replenish consumables therein, reporting
problems found as per local guidelines.
- Replenish paper & toner cartridges within multi functional devises as and when required
- Deliver and collect mail to predetermined destinations.
- Clear and keep clean outside designated space in relation to the building
- Carry out & complete any Helpdesk requests within the set time frames
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations.
- Comply with all company & client procedures relating to Health & Safety & safe working
- Attend training sessions as and when required.
- Represent and promote the Company wherever possible.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong customer services skills and experience
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Knowledge and awareness of the Facilities Industry
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service team service
personnel to achieve results
About the Company
Sodexo andour clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.