Sodexo Corporate Services are recruiting a Facilities Manager for our client site in Uxbridge.
As Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple IFM services to CCEP at site level.
You will ensure outstanding service delivery at all times and hopefully exceeding all Sodexo targets whilst maintaining compliance. You will be the single point of contact for all FM activities on the site.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract(s) scope and form (e.g. variation control), managing the IFM services to and across the site.
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance
- Financial management to ensure control of spending and budgets within the GMP
- Assume full responsibility (in the absence of a client on site) for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works
- Interfacing with country teams and country subject matter experts via a matrix structure
- Cultivate a shared sense of identity among all Sodexo services on site
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities management environment
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of IFM services
- Strong understanding of outsourced contracts and service management for all services and the risks associat-ed with corporate manslaughter, security, and technical services
- Capable of delivering compliance and understanding regulations including the ability to follow Sodexo, client and local site policies and health and safety procedures
- Knowledge of risk and compliance processes, protocols, escalations and resolution methods
- Contractual knowledge of services sold and implementation of operating standards
- Ability to engage with service line experts to deliver high standards of service
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Considerable experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen essential with demonstrable commercial experience and business acumen
- Ability to understand data, spot trend and prepare reports – highly analytical
- NEBOSH (or equivalent) – National General Certificate and/or Diploma
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process