We are looking for a Facilities Manager to join our prestigious client site in Basingstoke.
As Facilities Manager, you will have experience of managing both hard and soft service lines and be able to demonstrate strong client management skills.
- To oversee the operations at the site for Soft Services, Hard Services, H&S and Finance to the levels laid out in the Service Level Agreement and within the Schedules of the Contractual Terms and Conditions agreed with respective clients.
- This is a functional management role, which requires the job holder to fulfil key tasks and achieve minimum standards of performance through communication with and the persuasion of, on site teams, direct line management and central support functions.
- The co-ordination and planning of technical and soft service delivery. (Cleaning, Security, Grounds, Logistics & Catering)
- The Facilities Manager will manage the day-to-day customer communications and issues and will develop the building strategy.
The Ideal Candidate
- Considerable experience in IFM sector.
- Soft services facilities management experience.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- Development of commercially viable solutions based on client needs and price products/services accordingly.
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to devise and manage site budgets.
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene.
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Continuous professional development in industry/specialism.
- People management experience within a diverse geographic and business environment.
- Ability to assess talent and development needs and manage performance.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry sectors.
- NEBOSH (or equivalent) – National General Certificate.
- BIFM Qualifications – Part 2 or relevant professional development.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process