We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- The faultless upkeep of the allocated floor area
- To ensure that all building users experience the highest level of service in a pleasant, clean, and safe environment
- To demonstrate ownership of problems and relay solutions in a timely manner
- Provide high levels of customer service
- To enforce the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety to all floor occupants
- To own and take responsibility for allocated floor areas and ensure that a 5 star customer service is experienced by all facility users
- To be the first point of contact for building occupants on the allocated floors
- To be visible to all users and build relationships with all levels of users
- To ensure the floor area is compliant to health and safety procedures
- To ensure that the floor area is compliant to environmental procedures
- To ensure that the site rules are enforced
- To report all faults and issues to the relevant service partner
- To have full working knowledge of the building including all services
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.