This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to progress their facilities management career with a global organisation.
As the Facilities Coordinator you will take accountability for the provision of Facilities Services within a large modern office building. Based on site in Derby and reporting to the Facilities Manager you will take accountability for maintaining a workable relationship with onsite Building Management Services and onsite clients.
- Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager your role will involve the organising of the different elements of the FM service so as to enable it to work effectively on site.
- You will be responsible for dealing with a wide range of client & customer issues relating to QSSE accidents, incidents & near misses.
- Assisting to ensure that all site activities comply with legislation, codes of practice and best practice.
- Gathering information for the writing of reports as required by the Facilities Manager including: Accruals, Space Planning, Site MI & House Managers Dashboards.
- Raising and monitoring of Work Orders.
- General administration support to the Corporate FM team, including Meeting Minutes and KPI Reports.
- Management of all site documentation including contractor paperwork, documents required for legal compliance & personnel records, including the skills training matrix.
- Temporary cover for other team members as required.
- Recording and processing client recharges.
- Any other ad hoc duties in support of the Facilities Services team, as and when required, in order to maintain a fully serviced site to our clients and visitors.
The Ideal Candidate
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Passion to develop a career within Facilities Management
- Good use of English language (written and spoken)
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Exemplary customer services skills
- Well organised, efficient and proactive
- Previous coordination & administrative experience
- Report writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to understand and improve existing processes and procedures
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process