Facilities Assistant 2
- To assist both the cleaning and catering teams where required. This is a new role in an expanding organisation therefore, the candidate is required to be flexible across the cleaning and catering teams
To conduct a varied number of cleaning tasks, with specified areas, as directed by the cleaning supervisor / cleaning manager
- To undertake cleaning duties including pot washing and use of commercial dish washer
- To undertake all deliveries ensuring they are stored as per Company policies
- To undertake any additional task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required
- To assist in washing up and waste removal
- To serve customers in a quick, polite manner ensuring good customer service at all times & use Epos till and cash up if required
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules etc
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organised manner ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To undertake training and comply with all Company policies and procedures
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To raise any issues to the Catering Manager in a timely manner.
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
- To undertake vending duties if required
The Ideal Candidate
- Cleaning experience plus basic food preparation skills
- Flexible to cover both services
- Effective communicator to all levels
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.