Facilities Administrator - Part Time - Athlone
We are currently seeking a Facilities Administrator to work in the one of our Westmeath sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative
- Developing successful relationships with suppliers and customer representatives to deliver results as measured against established KPI’s
- Management of purchasing and invoicing processes for Sodexo
- The implementation of spend control methods
- Achieve and improve operational service level measures
- Quality and performance management of all services Maintain FM management systems for site based operations to ensure that they are appropriate logged and reported.
- Responsible for ensuring contract parameters are followed and adhered to
- Responsible for operational Health, Safety and Environment
- Managing the relationship with customers on an operational day to day basis
- Managing the relationship with customer representatives
- Point of contact for Sodexo
- Overseeing of all e-Profit accounts,entering and trading invoices, closing accounts at month end
- Managing Sub Contractors – issuing work permits, completing & updating Health & Safety Sub-Contractor files with all legislative and mandatory compliance information, completing and updating PPM planner
- Updating & filing completed works and ensuring all service dockets and reports are received and filed
- Overseeing cleaning contractors, ensure all duties are completed and standards adhered to as per spec
- Complete visual checks & safety walks
- Free issues- accept deliveries, store & place orders as required
- Min 3 years’ experience of working in a customer focused environment and ability to manage customer comments
The Ideal Candidate
- FM Experience
- Two years previous experience in a corporate facilities management delivery
- Knowledge, understanding and interest in the principles of facilities management
- Managing Relationships
- Demonstrable experience of interfacing with suppliers and landlords agents to deliver results as measured against established KPI’s or issue resolution
- Finance & Commercial Management
- Demonstrable experience in controlling costs
- Experience and knowledge ofthe management of purchasing and invoicing processes
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP
Monday to Friday
20 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.