We currently have an opportunity for a FOH Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To supervise the FOH team and ensure; by using a weekly rota, that all areas are covered at all times.
- Track all VOC and report back accordingly. Where appropriate, this may be sued to support proposed service enhancements to the business.
- Deal efficiently and quickly with client complaints and queries and ensure they are recorded and escalated to line manager as required
- Ensure in house training and staff development is effectively carried out in accordance with the training and development plan
- Assist the Floor Manager with the recruitment process of FOH staff to ensure optimum candidates are available and succession planning is considered
- Operate in a proactive manner that supports the team to anticipate customer needs and an effective can-do attitude
- Measure the performance of your team by giving feedback and reviewing and completing the annual PDR of all the FOH team
- To respond to all customer and client service requests and queries effectively and efficiently in a polite and courteous manner, ensuring that requests and queries are met / logged / recorded and the appropriate supporting parties are advised and work with them to ensure customers experience a good service.
- Play an integral role in the GSK Meeting Service Line and site/zone team, delivering data via attendance at team huddles at Stevenage
- Use active listening and questioning techniques when in direct contact with customers, always keep them your number one priority at all times
- To check and ensure all the facilities in the area (principally the Visitors Centre and Main Reception) are clean, tidy and ready for customers
- To upload slides onto the Scala system as requested by the client and to track dated slides to ensure removed in a timely fashion.
- To report any equipment faults, maintenance requests etc. using the Remedy system.
- To assist in additional bookings of meeting areas managed via Meeting Manager, by email, telephone and at the desk.
- To book Video Conference rooms across multiple sites as required
- Fostering results oriented productive relationships with clients and customers by delivering operational excellence
- Provide guidance to the customer base by living the Sodexo values, promoting GSK and Sodexo by acting as an ambassador when carrying out duties
- As directed (via management or existing processes and protocols), work to ensure services in the customer facing areas of the Stevenage site are delivered to a high standard. This will include, but not be limited to, reception areas, shared spaces (walkways, bathrooms etc), meeting rooms and so on.
- Operate to the standards set out in the Statement of Work and to the agreed performance targets where applicable and as directed by your line manager.
- As directed provide information or data relating to the metrics reported at site governance level to your line manager.
- Measure your own performance by completing the annual PDR with your line manager. Be responsible for your own development.
- Support your line manager to provide ‘best practice’ advice to the wider team (VOP relating to Helpdesk tickets).
- Continually look to contribute ideas and new initiatives within the site, demonstrating forward moving business and innovation to clients and share these through the Transformation process
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations. Comply with all company & client procedures relating to Health & Safety & safe working practices.
- As and when required assist with other tasks within your capabilities in order to maintain and improve services within the premises.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills experience
- Previous experience in a Front of House or reception role, in particular in a supervisory role
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Knowledge and awareness of the Facilities Industry
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service team service personnel to achieve results
- Database / IT experience
- Front of House / Reception experience, particularly in a Supervisory role
- Experience on using meeting room booking systems
- Some knowledge of systems relating to tracking of helpdesk requests
- Good eye for detail
- Confident in dealing with customers and clients at all levels in an appropriate manner
- Experience in using a range of IT products to generate reports (Word, Excel etc)
- Highly customer focussed and a proactive problem solver / innovative thinker.
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Smart professional appearance. Positive approach to working as a team.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.