We currently have an opportunity for a FOH Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
To provide a high level of customer service within the operational areas by using initiative and excellent communication skills, promptly and effectively dealing with visitors, bookings, requests and queries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills and experience
- Previous experience in a Front of House or reception role
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service team service personnel to achieve results
- Database / IT experience
- Front of House / Reception experience
- Experience on using booking system
- Some knowledge of systems relating to tracking of helpdesk requests or room bookings
- Good eye for detail
- Confident in dealing with customers and clients at all levels in an appropriate manner
- Experience in using a range of IT products to generate reports (Word, Excel etc)
- Highly customer focussed and a proactive problem solver / innovative thinker.
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
This is a great opportunity to work for our prestigious client Unilever in their UK&I head office in the heart of surrey.
The front of house team are empowered to manage the visitor experience, telephone services, meeting rooms as well as manage the business events, including brand launches and visitors event.
Working hours are 30 hours per week between 07:00 - 18:30 on a shift rotation basis, Monday to Thursday, 7.5 hours a day. On site benefits including a company gym and discounted staff shop. The company benefits include, 20 days holidays, pension and many employee benefits and discounts and uniform provided.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.