FM Service Desk Administrator (FM Helpdesk)
In this role, you will provide first line helpdesk support to and provide the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration. With strong administrative skills and customer focus, you will provide a friendly and proactive service to customers and conduct an efficient handling of each query and advise customers of the consequent solution.
Depending on priorities, this job is split (50/50) between Service Desk and FM administrative functions.
Find out more about our Careers in Schools
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- Handle incoming calls and manage outgoing calls as required.
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract.
- Completing administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to service requirement tasks, payroll, general admin etc.
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
- Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
- Carry out monitoring of CAFM (Maximo) data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills
- Previous experience in a similar administrative/customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.