We currently have an opportunity for a FM Co-Ordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Candidate
- We operate Demand Led Scheduling, that will discussed in detail at interview.
- The working hours for this FM Co-Ordinator's role are: Monday to Friday from 08.00 - 14.30 and occasional Saturday working as required.
- This is a key role within this small, busy department.
- Issuing all maintenance tasks within the team using CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system
- Following up all work in progress and updating the Sodexo in house system, Maximo.
- Supporting the Technical Services Manager by analyzing the financial data to control the departmental costs against budgets.
- Assisting when required the help desk
- To draw up the shutdown programme of works using Microsoft Projects enabling a smooth implementation of works
- The successful individual must therefore be flexible and versatile and be confident in working on their own initiative.
- Proven experience using Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Projects
- Strong interpersonal skills are required enabling positive relations with all stakeholders
- Excellent planning and and organisational skills
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.