Exhibition Assistant - Emirates Aviation Experience
Our Exhibition Assistants are the face of Emirates to the visiting public and the face of Sodexo to our stakeholders. Excellent levels of personal presentation and customer service are required at all times.
- To greet customers and provide excellent customer service throughout the exhibition.
- To provide ticketing and admission services.
- To provide customers with information about the exhibition, the exhibits and commercial aviation.
- To provide retail services.
- To make and serve food and beverages.
- To deliver high quality flight simulator sessions.
- To assist with stock maintenance and control.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.