Executive Head Chef
If youre an innovative culinary professional looking for a new career opportunity then this could be the role for you.
We are looking to recruit an Executive Head Chef to deliver catering and hospitality services based at a brand new site for one of our pharmaceutical contracts in Cambridge.
This is a career enhancing opportunity for someone who wants to utilise their skills and develop across the business.
- Improve consistency in food service levels for the contract with specific focus on the new Cambridge site
- Deliver food offer and hospitality menus to the highest quality and standard
- Provide direction and expertise to the chefs and operators by promoting quality of life and great place to work strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the company mission and values.
- Motivate and lead a high performing culinary team to achieve their objectives and our culinary strategy.
- Ensure chefs within the account are nurtured and trained
- Mobilisation of new business and implementation of latest food offers
- Improve FS/HS standards across the region in line with Safe guard, local authorities and client specific legislation
- Deliver quarterly client facing food road shows for new, seasonal offers
- Support recruitment of culinary vacancies and also talent management of chef brigade
- Improve on sales targets, labour efficiencies & customer satisfaction
- Develop and deploy new menus whilst aligning with the UK + I Culinary Director initiatives and the AZ culinary director
The Ideal Candidate
- High level of culinary & retail experience
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective leadership style
- Computer literate
- Change management and performance management experience as with any operation, flexibility is a must.
- Strong customer service skills
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- Must have full UK& Ireland driving licence
- Food safety L3, & IOSH
- City & Guilds diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience with in relevant B&I industry
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process