This position requires a proactive customer focused individual with an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels. The person needs to be a forward thinker with a methodical approach, exceptional planning, and excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to challenge in order to further develop the service offer
Accountabilities or What you have to do
- To own and take responsibility for an allocated floor area and ensure that a 5 star customer service is experienced by all.
- To be the first point of contact for building occupants on the allocated floor.
- To be visible to all users and build relationships with all levels of user.
- To ensure the floor area is complaint to Health and Safety procedure, including First Aid and Fire Marshall.
- To ensure that the floor area is compliant to environmental procedure.
- To ensure that the site rules are enforced.
- To report all faults and issues to the relevant service partner as directed by the site customer service leader.
- To monitor and review the Multi Functional Devices around the floor.
- To monitor and review the vend hubs and stationery hubs in the allocated areas.
- Monitor and replenish stationery hubs as required.
- To work as part of the business support centre and multi skill in all positions.
- Undertaking the induction of users allocated to your area.
- To have a full working knowledge of the building including all services.
- To carry out basic maintenance tasks as required.
- To prepare all meeting rooms ready for use for hospitality and AV.
- To prepare beverages and catering for meeting rooms.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or What it will look like when you are doing the job well
- Building occupants receive a quality experience
- All faults, issues and concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- All users have access to the floor steward as required
- Floor audits show full compliance with SHE regulations
- Building occupants follow site rules
- QFM reports show relevant jobs logged and actioned
- All services on floor are maintained in good working order
- Compliance with all SLAs
- Building users supported to carry out their business seamlessly
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent communicator.
- Working with others
- Good listener
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Can-do attitude.
- A Hands On approach
Knowledge, skills and experience
- A high level of customer services / host experience in prestigious environments.
- Previous experience of providing similar service bundles via a multi-skilled workforce to blue chip organisations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service.
- Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with legislative and statutory requirements.
- Good understanding and experience of working in a mailroom/reprographic environment and using hotel principles to successfully deliver services
- Experience with focusing on individual customer requirements and care whilst meeting required service levels.
- Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive manner such as not to affect AZs business, reputation or share value..
- Ability to handle feedback in a calm, structured and professional manner.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to challenge ideas and opinions in sometimes confrontational situations
Contextual or other information
This position will be a key part of a one team approach to providing a quality customer experience for the users of the new AZ head office. The job description is designed to identify the specifics of the role it does not however limit the post holder to the specific tasks and responsibilities listed. The post holder is equally responsible for the satisfaction of the users and must therefore ensure that the standards are delivered. This will mean that you undertake activities outside of the job description to ensure that the overall service is maintained.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role and the range of duties to be undertaken, It does not attempt to detail every activity and it may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
This role is to cover Maternity leave from 19th February 2018 for 1 Year